Good news for Xiaomi Mi A3 users, Xiaomi starts rolling out the Stable Android 10 update for Mi A3. The update is a stable build and available as version 184.108.40.206 QFQMIXM. The update brings Android 10 to Mi A3 and brings latest April 2020 security patch. Follow the below guide to Download Xiaomi Mi A3 220.127.116.11 Android 10 Firmware.
The Stable Android 10 update for Mi A3 brings all Android 10 features and brings April 2020 Security patch. Download Xiaomi Mi A3 18.104.22.168 Android 10 Firmware from below to Update Xiaomi Mi A3 to Stable Android 10.
The new update is MIUI 22.214.171.124 QFQMIXM and soon will be released and available for all users. You can Download Mi A3 v126.96.36.199 QFQMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download v188.8.131.52 Stable ROM for Mi A3 from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi A3. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked.
Download Xiaomi Mi A3 184.108.40.206 Android 10 Firmware
- Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 Fastboot ROM v220.127.116.11 QFQMIXM – Download
How to Install Stable Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi A3 –
Method 1 –
- First, enable the USB debugging option from setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC.
- Download Android 10 OTA for Mi A3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Unzip the zip file.
- Now run flash_all.bat file and it will install the new update and reboot to the system automatically.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 11 Fastboot ROM for Mi A3 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 11 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Xiaomi Mi A3 brings all Android 10 features and will soon be available for all via OTA but if you’re the impatient type then you could follow the above procedure to Download Mi A3 18.104.22.168 Android 10 Firmware and install manually. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.