Good news for Redmi Note 9 users, Xiaomi released the Android 11 update for Redmi Note 9 users via OTA. The update is currently rolled out for Mi Pilots only and It is unlikely that users who are not part of the Mi Pilot Testing program will be able to install it. However, it shouldn’t be long before a wider steady rollout takes place. You can Download Redmi Note 9 Android 11 Update from below.
The MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9 is a stable Android 11 version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi Note 9 from below to Update Redmi Note 9 to Android 11 manually.
You can Download Redmi Note 9 MIUI 126.96.36.199.RJOMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9 from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 9 (Mi Pilot). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Redmi Note 9 Android 11 Update
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 9 – Download (Mi Pilot)
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 9 – Coming Soon
How to Install Android 11 on Redmi Note 9 –
To install Android 11 update for Redmi Note 9 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Android 11 ROM for Redmi Note 9 from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Android 12 update for Redmi Note 9 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
If you want to update Redmi Note 9 to Android 11, then you can follow the above process. Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9 and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.