Latest Realme UI 1.0 based Android 10 update for Realme X50 Pro starts rolling out. The latest Realme X50 Pro Android 10 update is based on Realme UI and brings tons of new features, optimizations and April 2020 Security patch. You can Download Realme X50 Pro A.19 Update OTA Zip from below to Update Realme X50 Pro to Android 10.
The Realme X50 Pro Android 10 update has the software version RMX2076PU_11_A.19. The update is rolling out in a phase-wise manner, which means maybe you will get the update tomorrow or maybe next 1-2 weeks. If you don’t want to wait, you could just go to Settings and manually check or follow the below guide. Download Realme X50 Pro A.19 OTA zip file from below.
The new A.19 OTA Update for Realme X50 Pro brings Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 and brings system and camera optimization and April 2020 Security Patch. You can manually update Realme X50 Pro to April 2020 Security Patch by downloading the OTA file from below. You can check the complete changelog of Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 1.0 from below.
Changelogs of Realme X50 Pro A.19 update:
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Changed the charging icon
● Added Vivid Mode to Screen Color Mode
● Added function of recording 60FPS 4K videos
● Optimized the quality of photos
● Optimized the screen redness at the low brightness in some scenes
● Optimized network stability
- Known issue fixed
● Fixed screen rounded corner problem
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Realme X50 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Realme X50 Pro A.19 Update
- Realme X50 Pro RMX2076PU_11_A.19 OTA – Download
How to Install Android 10 Update on Realme X50 Pro –
Method 1 –
1) Download Realme X50 Pro A.19 Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
2) Reboot Realme X50 Pro to Recovery mode by using the below steps.
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold the ‘Vol down+Power’ button.
3) Choose the language you want.
4) In recovery mode select Install from storage device.
5) Choose the zip file from phone storage or From the SD card and wait.
6) Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
Method 2 –
- Download the Realme X50 Pro A.19 OTA zip file from above and save it on your device.
- Go to download folder and rename the file to update.zip
- Place it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Click the firmware to start the update.
- Wait for the update to finish and restart when prompted.
Realme X50 Pro brings all Android 10 features along with new Realme UI and will soon be available for all via OTA but if you’re the impatient type then you could follow the above procedure to Download and Install A.19 Update for Realme X50 Pro. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.