The latest Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update for Realme X2 Pro starts rolling out. The latest Realme X2 Pro Android 11 update is based on Realme UI 2.0 and brings tons of new features and optimizations. You can Download Realme X2 Pro F.11 Update OTA Zip from below to Update Realme X2 Pro to Android 11.
The Realme X2 Pro Realme UI 2.0 update has the software version RMX1931_11_F.11 and weighs 349 MB. The update is rolling out in a phase-wise manner, so you have to wait a little longer for the turn to reach your device. If you don’t want to wait, you could just go to Settings, check the update manually, or follow the guide below. Download Realme X2 Pro F.11 OTA zip file from below.
The new Realme UI 2.0 Update for Realme X2 Pro brings several exciting features, including improved customization, new privacy controls, a refreshed user interface, chat bubbles, a screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more. You can check the complete changelog of Realme X2 Pro Realme UI 2.0 from below.
Changelogs of Realme X2 Pro Android 11 update:
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Realme X2 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Realme X2 Pro F.11 Update
- Realme X2 Pro RMX1931_11_F.11 OTA – Coming Soon (Download link added soon)
How to Install Android 11 Update on Realme X2 Pro –
Method 1 –
- Download Realme X2 Pro F.11 Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
- Reboot Realme X2 Pro to Recovery mode by using the below steps.
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold the ‘Vol down+Power’ button.
- Choose the language you want.
- In recovery mode select Install from storage device.
- Choose the zip file from phone storage or the SD card and wait.
- Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
Method 2 –
- Download the Realme X2 Pro F11 OTA zip file from above and save it on your device.
- Go to the download folder and rename the file to update.zip
- Place it in the root directory of internal storage.
- Click the firmware to start the update.
- Wait for the update to finish and restart when prompted.
If you want to update your device to the latest version then Download Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Update for Realme X2 Pro from above and install it manually. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.