Latest Realme UI 1.0 based Android 10 update for Realme 6 starts rolling out. The latest Realme 6 Android 10 update is based on Realme UI and brings tons of new features and optimizations. You can Download Realme 6 B.27 Update OTA Zip from below to Update Realme 6 to Android 10.
The Realme 6 Android 10 update has the software version RMX2001_11_B.27. The update is rolling out in a phase-wise manner, which means maybe you will get the update tomorrow or maybe next 1-2 weeks. If you don’t want to wait, you could just go to Settings and manually check or follow the below guide. Download Realme 6 B.27 OTA zip file from below.
The new Android 10 OTA Update for Realme 6 brings Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 and brings system and camera optimization and April 2020 Security Patch. You can manually update Realme 6 to April 2020 Security Patch by downloading the OTA file from below. You can check the complete changelog of Realme 6 Realme UI 1.0 from below.
Changelogs of Realme 6 Android 10 update:
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Fixed the issue that the game space is not effective in some scenarios
● Updated VOOC charging animation
● Added Ultra Steady feature
● Optimized the front camera resolution in some scenarios
● Optimized the video call resolution in some scenarios
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Realme 6. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Realme 6 B.27 Update
- Realme 6 RMX2001_11_B.27 OTA – Download
How to Install Android 10 Update on Realme 6 –
Method 1 –
1) Download Realme 6 RMX2001_11_B.27 Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
2) Reboot Realme 6 to Recovery mode by using the below steps.
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold the ‘Vol down+Power’ button.
3) Choose the language you want.
4) In recovery mode select Install from storage device.
5) Choose the zip file from phone storage or From the SD card and wait.
6) Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
Method 2 –
- Download the Realme 6 Android 10 OTA zip file from above and save it on your device.
- Go to download folder and rename the file to update.zip
- Place it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Click the firmware to start the update.
- Wait for the update to finish and restart when prompted.
Realme 6 brings all Android 10 features along with new Realme UI and will soon be available for all via OTA but if you’re the impatient type then you could follow the above procedure to Download and Install Android 10 Update for Realme 6. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.