The latest OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 for the OnePlus 8T starts rolling out. The new OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update for OnePlus 8T brings the latest August 2021 patches along with a host of new features, and improvements. Download OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus 8T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus 8T. The update is incremental and rolls out in a phase-wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates or update Oneplus 8T to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 manually with the below method.
The new OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 for OnePlus 8T brings many changes (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 8T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 184.108.40.206
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Features and Changelogs –
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds Pro and brought new powerful features
- Newly added the screenshot feature for AOD
- Fixed the failed issue of Navigation gestures in some screens
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.08
- Optimized the portrait mode effect of the front camera
- OnePlus Store
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed with Snapchat, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you (Path: Settings – Customization – Click on Ambient display – Bitmoji)
- This method is only for the OnePlus 8T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for OnePlus 8T
- OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update for OnePlus 8T OTA link – Download (Europe)
- OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Full ROM for OnePlus 8T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Update on OnePlus 8T
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from the setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on the open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 OTA on OnePlus 8Tby typing the below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus 8T into recovery mode press and hold the ‘Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA update file on your OnePlus 8T.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for the safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 126.96.36.199 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 8T (OTA + Full ROM). Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.