The latest OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update starts rolling out for the OnePlus 7 series. The new OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update for OnePlus 7 series brings May 2021 security patches, improved system stability, and fixes bug such as improving the swiping experience of the Shelf, improving the loading speed of pictures in the Gallery, as well as other targeted fixes in the Phone app, the camera, and even network fixes as well, including Wi-Fi and 4G stability. Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro from below.
The OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) in a phase-wise manner and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 7 to OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 manually with the below method.
The new OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro brings a few improvements to the device. We provide you the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 ROM for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 188.8.131.52
OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Features and Changelogs –
- Improved the system fluency
- Fixed the occasional issue that Google Fi SIM card cannot accept incoming calls
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the swiping experience of Shelf
- Improved the loading speed of previewing pictures
- Fixed the occasional issue that incoming call interface delays to display
- Fixed the occasionally abnormal display issue when making a call
- Fixed the occasional issue that the mirror effect fails to work
- Fixed the abnormal issue with the camera when zooming in macro mode
- Fixed the abnormal issue with some buttons when taking pictures continuously in Nightscape mode
- Improved 4G network communication
- Improved the stability of Wi-Fi connection
- This method is only for OxygenOS 220.127.116.11.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro
- OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update for OnePlus 7 – OTA, Full ROM
- Download OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 ROM for OnePlus 7T India – OTA, Full ROM
- OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update for OnePlus 7 Pro – OTA, Full ROM
- Download OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 ROM for OnePlus 7T Pro India – OTA, Full ROM
- Download OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 OTA for OnePlus 7T Pro Global – OTA, Full ROM
How to Install OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update on OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from the setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on the open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 OTA on the OnePlus 7T by typing the below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes, and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus 7 series into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 OTA update file on your OnePlus 7.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for the safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for the OnePlus 7 series. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.