The latest OxygenOS 10.3.12 starts rolling out for the OnePlus 6/6T. The new OxygenOS 10.3.12 update for OnePlus 6/6T improves the system stability, fixes known bugs, and brings the July 2021 security patch level. Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 for OnePlus 6/6T from below.
The OxygenOS 10.3.12 for OnePlus 6/6T is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) in a phase-wise manner and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 6T to OxygenOS 10.3.12 manually with the below method.
The new OxygenOS 10.3.12 update for the OnePlus 6T brings a few improvements to the device. We provide you the OxygenOS 10.3.12 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 for the OnePlus 6/6T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 10.3.12.
OxygenOS 10.3.12 Features and Changelogs –
- Improved system stability
- Upgraded Android Security Patch to 2021.07
- Fixed some known issues
- This method is only for Oneplus 6/6T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 for OnePlus 6/6T
- OxygenOS 10.3.12 update for OnePlus 6 – OTA, Full ROM
- Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 OTA for OnePlus 6T – OTA, Full ROM
How to Install OxygenOS 10.3.12 Update on OnePlus 6/6T
For Non-Rooted Users
- First, enable the USB debugging option from the setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC.
- Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on the open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install OxygenOS 10.3.12 OTA on the OnePlus 6T by typing the below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes, and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus 6T into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 10.3.12 OTA update file on your OnePlus 6T.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for the safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 for the OnePlus 6/6T. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.