Now you can Download MIUI 12 ROM for Poco F1. Xiaomi has already rolled out the first MIUI 12 Closed Beta to most of the Xiaomi and Redmi devices but they didn’t include Poco F1 for some reason. MIUI 12 Beta for Poco F1 may be released later but developers already ported the ROM for the device. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 12 20.4.27 Beta for Poco F1 and update them manually.
A team of developers pocoports has successfully ported the MIUI 12 Beta ROM for Poco F1 from the official build for Mi 8. The ROM is pretty stable for its first build and brings all MIUI 12 features including the Google Apps. Download MIUI 12 ROM for Poco F1 from below.
The ROM is pretty stable and all the major and necessary functions, including Bluetooth, Camera, Wifi, Audio, Video, Calling, notch adjustment, OK Google hot word, Hotspot seems to be working fine as of now. To install MIUI 12 ROM on Poco F1, all you need a Rooted device with TWRP installed on your device.
- The ROM is a ported from Mi 8 and can be flashed via TWRP only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download MIUI 12 ROM for Poco F1
MIUI 12 Closed Beta ROM for Poco F1 is available which can install it via TWRP Recovery. We provide Poco F1 MIUI 12 v20.4.27 ROM to flash it manually. Download MIUI 12 Beta ROM 20.4.27 for Poco F1 from below.
How to Install MIUI 12 on Poco F1 –
To install MIUI 12 ROM on Poco F1 download Recovery ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the MIUI 12 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install MIUI 12 on Poco F1. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.