The latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for Redmi Note 10 Pro starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings July 2021 security patch. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot.
You can Download Redmi Note 10 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168.RKFMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro from below.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 10 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi Note 10 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro – Download
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 10 Pro –
To install MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for Redmi Note 10 Pro download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 12.5 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 12.5 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.