The latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for Mi 10 starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings the August security patch to the device. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for Mi 10.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for Mi 10 is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Mi 10 from below.
You can Download Mi 10 MIUI 220.127.116.11.RJBINXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 12.5 ROM for Mi 10 from below.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to August 2021. Increased system security.
- Fix: Using fingerprints in some apps locked the device
- This Firmware file is only for Mi 10. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM for Mi 10
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA for Mi 10 – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM for Mi 10 – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for Mi 10 – Download
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM on Mi 10 –
To install MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for Mi 10 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Android 11 ROM for Mi 10from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 12.5 ROM for Mi 10 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM for Mi 10 and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.