The latest MIUI 12.5 update for POCO F3 starts rolling out via OTA. The update is based on Android 11 and brings lots of new features and improvements. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3 is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for POCO F3 from below to Update POCO F3 to Android 11 manually.
You can Download POCO F3 MIUI 12.5 ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 12.5 ROM for POCO F3 from below.
POCO F3 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog –
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- All-new Notes.
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
- This Firmware file is only for POCO F3. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA for POCO F3 – Global, EEA Stable, Turkey, Taiwan
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM for POCO F3 – Global, EEA Stable, Turkey, Taiwan
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for POCO F3 – Download
How to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on POCO F3 –
To install MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for POCO F3 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Android 11 ROM for POCO F3 from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 12.5 ROM for POCO F3 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
If you want to update POCO F3 to MIUI 12.5, then you can follow the above process. Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for POCO F3 and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.