Good news for Mi 10 users, the latest MIUI 12.5 update for Mi 10 starts rolling out via OTA. The update is based on Android 11 and brings lots of new features and improvements. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 10.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi 10 is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Mi 10 from below to Update Mi 10 to Android 11 manually.
You can Download Mi 10 MIUI 12.5 ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 12.5 ROM for Mi 10 from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi 10. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi 10
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA for Mi 10 – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM for Mi 10 – Download
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM for Mi 10 – Download
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Mi 10 –
To install MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for Mi 10 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Android 11 ROM for Mi 10 from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 12.5 ROM for Mi 10 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
If you want to update Mi 10 to MIUI 12.5, then you can follow the above process. Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi 10 and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.