The latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for Redmi 8A Dual starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings the fixes issue and improvement to the device. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM for Redmi 8A Dual.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM for Redmi 8A Dual is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Redmi 8A Dual from below.
You can Download Redmi 8A Dual MIUI 22.214.171.124.QCQINXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM for Redmi 8A Dual from below.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi 8A Dual. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for Redmi 8A Dual
- Redmi 8A Dual MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA update – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM for Redmi 8A Dual – Download
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM for Redmi 8A Dual – Download
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM on Redmi 8A Dual –
To install MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for Redmi 8A Dual download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Recovery ROM for Redmi 8A Dual from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Fastboot ROM for Redmi 8A Dual for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for Redmi 8A Dual and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.