The latest Android 11 update for Redmi 9 starts rolling out via OTA. The update is based on Android 11 and brings new features along with May 2021 security patch. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 9.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 9 is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi 9 from below.
You can Download Redmi 9 NFC MIUI 184.108.40.206.RJCMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download Android 11 ROM for Redmi 9 from below.
Redmi 9 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Changelog –
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11.
Updated Android Security Patch to May 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi 9. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 9
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA for Redmi 9 – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM for Redmi 9 – Download (Mi Pilot Only)
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for Redmi 9 – Download
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 9 –
To install MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for Redmi 9 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download Android 11 ROM for Redmi 9 from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download fastboot ROM for Redmi 9 for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 12 ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
If you want to update Redmi 9 to Android 11, then you can follow the above process. Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 9 and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts.