The latest security patch update for Mi A2 Lite starts rolling out via OTA. The update increased system stability and reduced system lag. Follow the below guide to Download Mi A2 Lite Global Stable V22.214.171.124 ROM.
The update is a stable version and can be flashed via Recovery or via Fastboot. You can wait for the OTA or download Mi A2 Lite v126.96.36.199 from below to update it manually.
You can Download Mi A2 Lite 188.8.131.52.QDLMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download Mi A2 Lite Global Stable V184.108.40.206 ROM from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi A2 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Mi A2 Lite Global Stable V220.127.116.11 ROM
- Download Mi A2 Lite V18.104.22.168 OTA ROM – Download
- Download Mi A2 Lite V22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM – Download
- Download Mi A2 Lite V126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM – Download
How to Install Mi A2 Lite Global Stable V188.8.131.52 ROM –
To install the latest update on Mi A2 Lite download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download recovery ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Fastboot ROM for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash the ROM on your Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download Mi A2 Lite Global Stable V184.108.40.206 ROM and flash it to update it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.