Now you can download the latest Gapps Package for CM14 and Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROMs. Google recently released the latest version of Android OS for Nexus device. Also, Google releases AOSP source code for Android 7.0 means numbers of AOSP based Android Nougat custom ROMs will be available soon. Once it is available, you need an Android 7.0 Gapps. That why we provide you the first set of Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps. Download Gapps for CM14 and Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROMs from below.
What is Gapps and why we need Android Nougat Gapps? Gapps are the Google based application, which comes pre-installed on almost every device such as Play services, play store, chrome, youtube, etc. Without Gapps, you can’t use any Google services. Many Custom ROMs didn’t come with Gapps preinstalled and you need to download google apps for Android 7.0 Nougat and flash it via TWRP. So download Download Gapps for CM14 before installing a new custom ROM and use your device without any problem. Download Gapps for Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROMs from below.
If you are planning to upgrade your phone or wants to flash CM14/AOSP based ROM, then you need to download gapps for cm14 or gapps for Android 7.0 Nougat. Download latest Google Apps for CyanogenMod 14 (CM14) based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The gapps for CyanogenMod 14 comes for all device of different architecture like ARM, ARM64, or X86. First, check your Android device architecture and download suitable Gapps.
Android Nougat Gapps are available in different in sizes, from a small pico package of 80 MB to full Super package of 400MB. Download any of the Android 7.0 Gapps package and flash it via TWRP recovery. Download Gapps for CM14 and Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROMs from below.
Download Gapps for CM14 and Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROMs
Download Open Gapps for CM14 / AOSP 7.0 ROMs –
1) Download Pico Gapps for CM14 – This is the smallest cm14 gapps package available. It only includes Google system base, Google Play Store, Google Calendar Sync only, Google Play Services.
2) Download Nano Gapps for CM14 – This Gapps package provides minimal installation of Google apps. This package includes core Google system base, Play Store, off-line speech files, Face Unlock, Dialer Framework, Google Search and Okay Google.
3) Download Micro Gapps for CM14 – This package included apps like Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services, Face Unlock, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Text-to-speech, Google Now Launcher, Google Search and Google Play Services.
4) Download Mini Gapps for CM14 – It contains Google Exchange Services, Play Store, Off-line Speech files, Google System base, Google Now Launcher, Play services, Google Search, YouTube, Photos, Maps, Hangouts, Gmail, Google Text to Speech and Google NFC Tags.
5) Download Full Gapps for CM14 – This package includes almost every Google Play Apps and Services. This is similar to Stock package but didn’t replace non-Google stock apps.
6) Download Stock Gapps for CM14 – This is the most appropriate package for all devices. This comes with all Google Apps that come pre-installed on Nexus Devices.
How to Install CM14 Gapps on Android devices
- First, Download your preferred CM14 Gapps package from above and save it on your device.
- Now, boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold ‘Vol Down + Power’ buttons.
- In Recovery mode, wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now return back to TWRP main menu and click on the install button.
- Select Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps package and install it.
- Done! Now reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download Gapps for CM14 and Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROMs. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Via – OpenGapps