Here we share a direct link to Download Black Shark 2 Android 10 Firmware Update. The new Android 10 update for Black Shark 2 is based on Android 10 beta update and rolling out via OTA which brings all Android 10 features along with a heavily skinned user interface called JoyUI 11. Download Black Shark 2 Firmware Update from below.
The Android 10 update for Black Shark 2 is an Incremental update that rolls out in a phase-wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) which comes with build number SKYW2004221OS00MQ0. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download Black Shark 2 SKYW2004221OS00MQ0 OTA to update it manually with the below method. Download Black Shark 2 Android 10 firmware update file from below.
We provide you the Black Shark 2 Android 10 OTA zip which you can flash on your device. You can check for the by going to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update. Download Black Shark 2 Firmware Update from below.
- This method is only for the Black Shark 2 only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Black Shark 2 Android 10 Firmware Update
How to Install Android 10 on Black Shark 2
- Download Black Shark 2 Android 10 OTA zip file from above and save it on your device.
- Go to download folder and rename the file to update.zip
- Move it to “ota” directory in your phone
- Open Phone app and dial *#*#1027#*#* to update.
- Press “LOCAL UPDATE” and start updating your device.
- First, enable the USB debugging option from setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC.
- Download Black Shark 2 OTA from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install Android 10 OTA on Black Shark 2 by typing below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
This is the easiest way to Download Black Shark 2 Android 10 Firmware Update and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.