Activision brings the famous Call of Duty to Android device in association with Tencent games. Previously company announced that it will be launching the Call of Duty Mobile version globally and now released the beta version in India. Users who pre-registered the game will soon get a download link, which will be issued by Activision in seemingly random order. However, if you don’t want to wait then you can follow below guide to Download and Install Call of Duty Mobile on any Android Device.
The beta version is fast, smooth, and brings the famous PUBG style battle royal as well. However once the developers are done with the beta, servers will be wiped out and players progress will be erased.
Call of Duty Mobile comes with five multiplayer modes that include Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, and Free for all (Solo mode). Free for All Solo mode support up to eight players while all other multiplayer modes support a maximum of 10 players. Apart from multiplayer COD Mobile also brings the Battle Royale where Players get to jump in a map in a group of four or alone and fight it out until the last man standing. Multiplayer has First person view only while in the battle royale players can choose between FPP and TPP.
Call of Duty Mobile Game Modes
- Free for All – Free-for-all is a classic Deathmatch which supports up to 8 players where the individual objective is to kill as many other players as possible. The player with most points or kill in a certain time period will win.
- Frontline – In Frontline two teams battle each other to reach a certain score. The players will spawn at a team base, and fight again to defeat players on the opposing team.
- Team Deathmatch – the classic defeat-players-on-the-opposing-team mode. Team Deathmatch mode features respawn.
- Hardpoint – capture and hold the hardpoint to earn points.
- Domination – capture and hold the designated positions to gain points. Domination, meanwhile, will require gamers to capture as many checkpoints as possible, and accumulate the most points before time runs out.
Call of Duty Mobile Features
Call of duty mobile has many features including game modes, maps, controls options, and many more. The players can earn upgrades, improve weapons. Players can also buy new weapons to improve the gameplay.
Multiplayer – Call of Duty Mobile comes with five multiplayer modes that include Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, and Free for all (Solo mode).
Battle Royale – Call of Duty Mobile also brings the Battle Royale where Players get to jump in a map in a group of four or alone and fight it out until the last man standing.
Gaming Mode –COD Mobile has two different modes Simple and Advance. Simple Mode with firing automatically when the crosshair is focused on the enemy, and Advanced Mode with manual firing and more fine-tuned controls such as weapon grip, hip firing, etc.
Different loadouts – To improve Call of Duty experience developers brings five different loadouts which bring different options to customize weapons, perks by leveling up or purchasing it using the in-game currency.
Maps – Call of Duty developers already announced the classics maps such as Nuketown, Hijack, Crash and Firing Range other classic maps like Crossfire, Standoff, and Killhouse will be added soon.
Characters – Call of Duty Mobile brings all the famous characters from multiple games of the Call of Duty franchise such as Alex Mason, Thomas Merrick, and Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley.
Download Call of Duty Mobile Apk
Call of Duty Mobile is coming to iOS and Android very soon. However, the beta version of the game is already available for Indian users. If you signed up for the beta, you will get the Download link soon or you can Download Call of Duty Mobile Apk + OBB from below.
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on any Android Device
- First, you need to register for the Call of Duty Beta from Play Store.
- Download the Call of Duty: Mobile APK and the OBB file from above.
- Extract the OBB zip files and transfer it to your mobile.
- Use any File Manager app and head to Internal storage/ Android/ OBB.
- Move the file ‘com.activision.callofduty.shooter’ (which is about 1.4GB) to the OBB folder.
- Once the OBB file is in place, Install the Call of Duty Mobile APK file.
- Done! Open and enjoy the game.
How to Fix Call of Duty is not working
The most possible reason for COD is not working on your device is you are not in the country where COD beta is available. For now, Call of Duty Mobile beta is live in India and if you’re in a country where the beta isn’t live yet, you can use a VPN app. Once you installed a VPN app set the country to India in order to run the game.
Call of Duty Mobile not only brings the awesome gameplay but also brings lots of maps, famous characters, and weapons. It also brings the famous battle royale along with different multiplayer modes. The game is available for the closed beta but only limited users get the immediate access to the game. However, you can follow the above steps to Download and Install Call of Duty Mobile on any Android Device.