The latest Android 12 beta update for ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G is now available. The latest Android update brings with it a bunch of new features and privacy updates. The latest Developer Preview updates are already out and available for Pixel, Asus, and Xiaomi smartphones. ZTE also partnered with Google and brings the latest Android 12 beta update for Axon 30 Ultra 5G.
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G Android 12 beta update brings the revamp material design but some features may still be under development. The update may not be available via OTA so if you are interested and want to update ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G to Android 12, then follow the below steps to Download and Install Android 12 beta on ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G.
Download Android 12 Beta for ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G
The Android 12 Beta build is available for ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G. Once you download the ROM, you can flash it via Local OTA Update. Download Android 12 Beta for ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G from below.
- Download Android 12 ROM for ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G – Download
- The update will wipe your device completely. It is highly recommended that you back up your phone data before proceeding.
- Keep in mind that this is an early access build, which means there will be bugs and software issues, and it could brick your device.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Users can not set Pattern or PIN or Password in the settings-security-screen lock. After rebooting, the device will reboot repeatedly. After several times reboot, the device will enter into recovery mode. “Factory data reset” will fix the problem
- The default browser can not access the internet occasionally. 3rd party browser should be fine
How to Install Android 12 beta on ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G
You can easily Install Android 12 beta on Axon 30 Ultra 5G via Local OTA Update. To flash Android 12 beta ROM on ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G, you also need to have a Windows PC.
- Download the Android 12 upgrade zip package from the above and extract it.
- After extracting, you will find the “update.zip” file in the folder.
- Put the update.zip file in the root directory of your internal phone memory.
- Go to “Settings -> System and update-> System update“
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download on your phone before.
- Click on the installation package and choose “upgrade -> System upgrade.”
- Now, wait until the process completes and then reboot your device.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 12 beta on ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G. If you flashed Android 12 to your ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G, let us know your experience with this update.