ZTE recently brings the Android 12 beta update for the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G. The latest ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G update brings a bunch of new features and privacy updates. Since Android 12 Beta is an early build, there will be bugs and software problems, making it unsuitable for everyday use. If you update your device and facing issues or don’t like the update for any reason, then you can easily revert Axon 30 Ultra 5G to a lower version. You can follow the below guide to Downgrade ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G From Android 12 to Android 11.
Android 12 is still in the development stage and might contain bugs, thus would not be as stable as the regular stable version for daily usage. With this update ZTE is looking to get feedback from the users (for potential bugs and reporting them) for faster development and release of the stable Android 12 update. However, if you feel that the update isn’t yet polished enough for your daily usage, then you can downgrade your Axon 30 Ultra 5G back to stable Android 11 software.
- Downgrading ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G to Android 11 will wipe your device completely. It is highly recommended that you back up your phone data before proceeding.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- To avoid an unwanted shutdown in the middle of the operation, make sure your phone is at least 50% charged.
Download ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G Rollback Package
If you want to roll back ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G from Android 12 to Android 11, then Download ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G Rollback Package from below.
- Download ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G Android 11 zip file – Download
How to Downgrade ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G From Android 12 to Android 11
To Downgrade Axon 30 Ultra 5G From Android 12 to Android 11, all you need a stable Zenfone 8 Android 11 image file and a computer with a working USB cable to connect your device to the computer. Follow the below steps to downgrade Axon 30 Ultra 5G to Android 11.
- Download the Android 11 zip package from the above and extract it.
- After extracting, you will find the “update.zip” file in the folder.
- Put the update.zip file in the root directory of your internal phone memory.
- Go to “Settings -> System and update-> System update“
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download on your phone before.
- Click on the installation package and choose “upgrade -> System upgrade.”
- Now, wait until the process completes and then reboot your device.
This is the easiest way to Downgrade ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G From Android 12 to Android 11. If you have any questions, let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook and Twitter to read more such helpful posts.