With the rise in Covid-19 cases in India, the government and different telecom companies are trying their best to reduce the pandemic from spreading any further. Initially, all telecom began the awareness campaign by implementing the caller tune for their users. And now two leading telecom operators Jio and Airtel launch tool to let you check your symptoms for coronavirus. You can Check Your COVID-19 Risk Level Using Coronavirus Symptom Checker Tool.
Coronavirus Symptom Checker Tool enables users to determine if they are suspected of having coronavirus. It determines the person’s COVID-19 Risk Level based on the answers given while also suggesting measures and guidelines on testing. The Corona Virus self-diagnostic tool also suggests if there is a need to visit the health center or not. Check Your COVID-19 Risk Level Using Coronavirus Symptom Checker Tool from below.
Check Your COVID-19 Risk Level Using Coronavirus Symptom Checker Tool
Reliance Jio launched a coronavirus risk checker tool on the MyJio app, while the Airtel introduced a similar feature in the Airtel Thanks app. Both the tools are similar that comes with basic questions about a user’s age, gender, travel history and medical records to tell user Coronavirus risk level. We shared steps to use both tools from below.
Check Your Coronavirus Risk Level Using Airtel’s Coronavirus Symptom Checker Tool
Airtel has launched a Covid-19 symptom checker tool called “Apollo247” in association with Apollo Hospitals. The tool is based on the guidelines of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) and available within the Airtel Thanks app.
The tool is a risk scanner that comes with basic questions about a user’s age, gender, travel history and medical records to assess how much danger the person has from the deadly disease. The tool categorizes users as High Risk or Low Risk based on their answers. Airtel users can access the tool within their Airtel thanks app, while others can go over to this Website to check it out for themselves.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the Airtel Thanks app on your phone.
- On the app home screen, you will be able to see an option that reads, “Scan your fear away.”
- Tap on it and you will be redirected to another page that will ask you a few questions ranging from one’s age, gender, symptoms if any, and also the travel history.
- Once all this is done, you will be given out a result that categorizes users as High Risk or Low Risk based on their answers
- In the end, you will also advise taking some Prevention and Precautions.
Check Your Coronavirus Risk Level Using Jio Coronavirus Symptom Checker Tool
Reliance Jio also joined the initiative by launching a new self-diagnostic tool called “Coronavirus – info & tools” and comes with the slogan ‘#CoronaHaaregaIndiaJeetega’. The app is similar to Airtel’s tool and test user if they have coronavirus and if there is a need to visit the health center or not. Jio users can access the tool within their MyJio app, while others can go over to this Website to check it out for themselves.
The tool has various profiles, you need to select from the given options for whom this test is for – Yourself, Parent, Spouse, Child or Someone else. Here is a step by step guide to use MyJio Coronavirus Self Diagnostic tool to check symptoms and determine chances.
- Open the MyJio app on your Android/iOS device.
- From the side menu, you need to tap Coronavirus – info & tools.
- Once clicked COVID-19 page will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Symptoms Checker option.
- Answer the questions correctly as they surface, following which your results will be out with the precautions.
Both these apps are undoubtedly helpful to self assess your risk levels but it is always advisable that you do contact a doctor if you have any symptoms or if you have a travel history to countries severely affected by the virus.