Video editing is getting extremely popular, and almost everyone wants to learn how to do it. People record videos for fun or work and then share them on social media. Even budget smartphones can shoot fantastic videos, but when it comes to editing, they fall short. To make the video more impressive, you’ll need powerful video editing software. Here, we have compiled a list of the Best Video Editing Apps for Android.
A good Android video editing app is often faster, more efficient, and more intuitive than desktop software, they make it easy to do video editing tasks wherever you are. There are tonnes of apps on the Play Store that edit videos that are social media-ready. And, in this article, we’ll look at some of the best free Android video editing apps.
7 Best Video Editing Apps for Android
We have identified the best video editing apps for Android that can edit your clips to perfection. Most of these apps offer a good set of features like merging clips, text overlays, multi-track music, visual effects, stickers, photo filters, transitions, and sound effects. Check out Best Video Editor Apps for Android from below.
It’s one of the most powerful Android video editing apps available on the Playstore. Its drag-and-drop feature makes it simple to import a variety of media assets. KineMaster provides an incredible level of editing and flexibility for quickly creating outstanding videos. You can use various transitions or insert text blocks or subtitles between video parts.
KineMaster is completely free to use, however upgrading to KineMaster Premium unlocks even more capabilities. KineMaster’s paid subscription removes the watermark and provides an ad-free experience. Here are some of the features of Kinemaster.
- Import and export project files, download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW).
- Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes.
- Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more and add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers.
- Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out. It contains color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images.
- Save your videos in 4K 2160p at 30FPS.
- More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
2) Filmora Go Video Editor
Filmora is a full-featured video editor with powerful tools that is simple to use. Making memes, producing a video with images, pictures, music, stickers, and sound effects, and editing video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, and other platforms is simple and enjoyable with this video editor.
You may perform all basic tasks such as trimming and cutting, rendering, and so on. It also has the ability to play backward, create square (1:1) videos for Instagram, and 16:9 videos for YouTube. To improve the appearance of your video, you can trim it, add text and emojis, effects, transitions, and even animations.
To enhance the overall look of your videos, there are filters, presets, and themes to select from. A watermark is also included in Filmora Go, which may be removed by purchasing the paid version.
- Extensive collection of templates and effects and offer over 1000 music.
- Photos and videos can be imported on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more.
- Clips can be previewed in real-time.
- Crop video and Export it in HD quality.
- Supports videos of any aspect ratio, 1:1 for an Instagram story, 16:9 for you YouTube video, 9:16 for Tik Tok video, 5:4 and 4:5 as well
- You can adjust the direction, speed, and orientation of the layer as it moves from point to point. Using keyframes to make your videos more interesting and outstanding.
It’s a straightforward video editing tool for Android that can convert your video clips into music videos in three easy steps. Choose your photos and movies, then add music and a title to your project. This tool is ideal for people who don’t want to devote a lot of time to video editing but still want a cool look.
It finds the best sections of your video using powerful Artificial Intelligence technology. It applies video editing techniques including object detection, stabilization, filters, and effects. The result is a visually appealing video that outperforms the usual slideshow or video collage.
- Create beautiful moving photo slideshows or video collages even if you don’t have any video clips.
- Customize your video by adding text, choosing fonts, changing orientation, and using different colors.
- Add some fun to your videos with hundreds of colorful stickers at your disposal.
- Quickly create professional-looking videos thanks to Magisto’s AI-driven smart editor. It will edit your media intelligently and add beautiful graphics, effects, filters, and music in a way that tells a story.
- Easily share your scroll-stopping videos on social media, via messaging apps, email, or anywhere else.
PowerDirector is hands down the most feature-rich video editing tool for Android, as well as having the most professional effects and transitions. You have complete control over what you create and how you edit it.
In addition, you may download additional effects, animated texts, stock movies, pictures, and many more in your own PowerDirector store. The user interface of the app has clean and It contains all essential tools for video editing, including filters, effects, harvests, transitions, PIP, etc.
The free version includes most of the functions, however upgrading to the premium version removes watermarks and adverts, as well as allowing users to download videos in 1080 and 4K quality.
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution.
- Produce eye-catching intros with animated titles.
- Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer, it produces fast forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment.
- Experiment with quirky audio effects in voice changer replaces the background with green screen editor by using chroma-key.
- Create spectacular double exposure effects from video overlays and blending modes.
Quik is the official GoPro app that can be used for editing videos on Android. It will automatically edit the videos in your library, detect the most exciting moments, and add background music. Later, you can crop your videos, apply effects, add text, and sync everything to the beat of any music instantly.
This app is free, but you can upgrade to obtain more themes and effects, as well as the ability to automatically upload photographs and videos to the cloud, with in-app purchases.
- Add photos and videos from anywhere
- You can Play with color and light, trim video length, reverse video, add slow-motion effects, add stickers, and more to take your video to the next level.
- Take ultimate control of video speed—super slow motion video, fast or freeze—at multiple segments in a clip.
- Beat-sync your edits automatically with royalty-free music tracks.
- Premium Themes
InShot is one of the best options if you’re looking for a video editor for Android that doesn’t leave a watermark. It features a simple interface, and the ads do not interfere with your work. You must watch an ad to remove the watermark from your video.
If you’re looking for a video editing app for social media, Inshot is a great option. It’s primarily intended for creating social media clips, and it’s one of the greatest video editing tools for the job. It features pre-built canvas sizes for a variety of platforms, like IGTV and TikTok, for example.
- It has features like a Video cutter, a Video splitter, Video merger, and slideshow maker.
- Crop video to remove watermark or any unwanted part.
- Add InShot featured music, India dream music or use your own beat songs. You can also upload extract music you like from other videos.
- Add movie-style video filters and cool effects such as Glitch, Stop Motion, Old TV, RGB, etc.
- Adjust video speed with video filters and video effects. Fast/Slow motion full-screen movie maker app.
- Unique filters & colorful backgrounds, blur background and 1000+ stickers, add funny memes to your photos.
7) Movavi Clips
Movavi Clips is a simple app that makes editing videos on your phone a breeze. This app includes all of the tools you’ll need to create a video for any reason, whether professional or personal. There are aspect ratio layouts that match square videos (1:1) and stories (9:16), as well as 4:5 and 16:9 frames, making it ideal for Instagram videos.
It features a variety of editing capabilities, such as cropping and rotating, as well as unique color filters, transitions, and themed stickers to add to your videos. You can use music from the free built-in library and photos from your albums to create a stunning slideshow.
- All basic editing tools including crop, merge videos, color filters, transitions, multiple effects, Split and combine videos, and more.
- Overlay music from your device library or use the built-in collection
- Preview the result in the built-in player of the video maker
- Add your own logo to make your videos truly exclusive
- Save and share the movie
Wrapping Up: Android Video Editing Apps
There’s a video editor for Android that can do it all, whether you’re recording family videos, editing them for social media, or doing touch-ups to a video you’re intending to put on the web for work. These Android video editing apps are easy to use and come with a variety of useful functions.