Good news for Realme users, the latest stable Android 10 update for Realme 3 and 3i starts rolling out. The latest Realme 3/3i Android 10 update is based on Realme UI and brings tons of new features and optimizations. You can Download Realme 3 and 3i Android 10 OTA Zip from below to Update Realme 3 and 3i to Android 10.
The Realme 3 and 3i Android 10 update has the software version C.07. The update is rolling out in a phase-wise manner, which means maybe you will get the update tomorrow or maybe next 1-2 weeks. If you don’t want to wait, you could just go to Settings and manually check or follow the below guide. Download Realme 3 and Realme 3i Android 10 OTA zip file from below.
The new Android 10 OTA Update for Realme 3 and 3i brings Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 and features like Visuals update, smart sidebar, Navigation Gestures 3.0, Gaming optimization, battery, and security optimization and many more. You can manually update Realme 3 and 3i to Android 10 by downloading the OTA file from below. You can check the complete changelog of Realme 3 and 3i Realme UI 1.0 from below.
Changelogs of Realme 3 and 3i Android 10 update:
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added YT music
- Updated decimals display during charging
- To deepen user’s perception of fast charging, it will always be displayed when your phone is charging and the screen is bright.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Realme 3 and 3i. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Android 10 Update for Realme 3 and 3i
- Realme 3 Android 10 OTA RMX1825EX_11_C.07– Coming Soon
- Realme 3i Android 10 OTA RMX1827EX_11_C.07– Coming Soon
How to Install Android 10 Update on Realme 3 and 3i –
Method 1 –
1) Download Realme 3 and 3i Realme UI 1.0 OTA Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
2) Reboot Realme 3 and 3i to Recovery mode by using the below steps.
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold the ‘Vol down+Power’ button.
3) Choose the language you want.
4) In recovery mode select Install from storage device.
5) Choose the zip file from phone storage or From the SD card and wait.
6) Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
Method 2 –
- Download the Realme 3 and 3i Android 10 OTA zip file from above and save it on your device.
- Go to download folder and rename the file to update.zip
- Place it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Click the firmware to start the update.
- Wait for the update to finish and restart when prompted.
Realme 3 and 3i bring all Android 10 features along with new Realme UI and will soon be available for all via OTA but if you’re the impatient type then you could follow the above procedure to Download and Install Android 10 Update for Realme 3 and 3i. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.