Good news for Nokia users, latest stable Android 10 update for Nokia 8 Sirocco starts rolling out. The Android 10 internal beta leaks for both Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 5.1 Plus. You can Download Nokia 8 Sirocco Android 10 OTA Zip from below to Update Nokia 8 Sirocco to Android 10.
The new Android 10 OTA Update for Nokia 8 Sirocco brings all Android 10 features like a system-wide dark theme, Smart reply, full-screen gesture navigation, additional controls for privacy and location, and more. You can manually update Nokia 8 Sirocco to Android 10 by downloading the OTA file from below.
The new Nokia 8 Sirocco Android 10 update is a leaked version means you won’t get the update via OTA. If you don’t want to wait, you could just go to Settings and manually check or follow the below guide. Download Nokia 8 Sirocco Android 10 OTA zip file from below.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Nokia 8 Sirocco. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Android 10 Update for Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 8 Sirocco Android 10 OTA Zip – Download
- Nokia 9 Pure view Android 10 Update – Download
- Nokia 7.2 Android 10 Update – Download
How to Install Android 10 Update on Nokia 8 Sirocco –
Method 1 –
1) Download Nokia 8 Sirocco Android 10 OTA Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
2) Reboot Nokia 8 Sirocco to Recovery mode by using the command adb reboot bootloader or by using the below steps.
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold the ‘Vol Up+Power’ button. Release the power button upon vibration, but keep the volume key pressed.
- If you will see no command with dead Android
- Now press Volume Up + power to enter into recovery mode.
3) In recovery mode select Apply update from SD Card.
4) Choose the zip file and wait.
5) Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
Method 2 –
- Download Nokia 8 Sirocco Android 10 OTA zip file from above and save it on your device.
- Go to download folder and rename the file to update.zip
- Place it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Open Phone app and dial *#*#874#*#* to update.
- Wait for the update to finish and restart when prompted.
Method 3 –
- First, enable the USB debugging option from setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC.
- Download Android 10 OTA zip for Nokia 8 Sirocco from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into the recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC
- On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection status by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Now Install Android 10 OTA on Nokia 8 Sirocco by typing below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
Nokia 8 Sirocco brings all Android 10 features and will soon be available for all via OTA but if you’re the impatient type then you could follow the above procedure to Download and Install Android 10 Update for Nokia 8 Sirocco. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.