Good news for Motorola users, the latest stable Android 10 update for Motorola One starts rolling out. The update is rolled out via OTA and bring all Android 10 features. You can Download Motorola One Android 10 OTA Zip from below to Update Motorola One to Android 10.
The new Motorola OneAndroid 10 update has the software version QPK30.54-22 and rolling out in a phase-wise manner which means maybe you will get the update tomorrow or maybe next 1-2 weeks. If you don’t want to wait, you could just go to Settings and manually check or follow the below guide or Download Motorola One Android 10 OTA zip file from below to update it manually.
The new Android 10 OTA Update for Motorola One brings all Android 10 features like a system-wide dark mode, privacy enhancements to location permissions, and improvements to notifications, along with February 2020 security patch. You can manually update Motorola One to Android 10 by downloading the OTA file from below.
Before You Begin
- This method is device-specific. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to 60- 70% to prevent it from the accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
Download Android 10 Update for Motorola One
- Motorola One Android 10 OTA Zip – Download
How to Install Android 10 Update on Motorola One –
Method 1 for OTA Update–
1) Download Motorola One Android 10 OTA Zip from above and save it to internal memory.
2) Reboot Motorola One to Recovery mode by using the command adb reboot bootloader or by using the below steps.
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold ‘Vol Up+Vol Down+Power’ button
- You will see no command with dead Android
- Now press Volume Up + power to enter into recovery mode.
3) In recovery mode select Apply update from SD Card.
4) Choose the zip file and wait.
5) Done! Reboot your phone after the process complete.
Method 2 – Install Android 10 Factory Image on Motorola One
- First, enable the USB debugging option from setting ->developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC.
- Now Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
- Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
- Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
- Now issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash modem_a NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash fsg_a fsg.mbn fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash dsp_a adspso.bin fastboot flash logo_a logo.bin fastboot flash boot_a boot.img fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash oem_a oem.img fastboot flash oem_b oem_other.img fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase DDR fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
7) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Android 10 Firmware of Motorola One.
Motorola One brings all Android 10 features and will soon be available for all via OTA but if you’re the impatient type then you could follow the above procedure to Download and Install Android 10 Update for Motorola One. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.