Here we discuss How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Marshmallow. Marshmallow update for Coolpad Note 3 Lite delayed from many months and users are eagerly waiting for the update. But now the wait is finally over Coolpad Note 3 Lite Marshmallow update is available now. We can provide you the SP Flashable Marshmallow beta ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Check below How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Marshmallow.
Coolpad Note 3 already getting the Marshmallow update and getting a positive response from users and users of Coolpad Note 3 Lite also waiting for an upgrade. But now you can update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Marshmallow manually by flashing Marshmallow ROM via SP Flash Tool. Download SP Flashable Marshmallow zip from below to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Marshmallow.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite Marshmallow update brings all Marshmallow features like Doze, Now on tap, new app permission and much more. Also, the update is still in beta stage and contains some bugs but not the major one. You can definitely use this a daily driver. Check below How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Marshmallow.
- This method only works on Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
- It didn’t wipe your data but take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Charging is slow
- Loud Speaker is little noisy.
- Discharging is quick when battery is less than 15%
- VOLTE is under testing.
Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Beta ROM
- Download Marshmallow Beta v004 for Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool for Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Download SP Flash driver and your device driver.
How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Marshmallow
1) Download the latest SP Flash Tool from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download the Marshmallow ROM zip file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now open flash_tool.exe as an administrator.
4) Click on the Download Tab the click on the scatter-loading button.
5) Now select the Scatter-loading file (It should be in ROM Folder with file extension ‘.txt‘)
6) Click on the Download button and make sure all option is checked.
7) Now turn off your device and connect it to your PC via USB Cable with your phone with the battery in it.
8) Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your PC detect your Device.
9) Once the Firmware Flashing process completes, a Green Ring will appear.
10) Done. Now disconnect your device and reboot your device.
11) You can also check the detailed installation process with images from here – Flash Stock ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
This is the complete guide of Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Marshmallow. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Via – Coolpad Forum