Stock Firmware for Symphony i20 is now available for download. This ROM is based on Marshmallow, and it’s a stable version. So if you want to update Symphony i20 to Marshmallow, then you are in the right place. Here we share Stock Firmware for Symphony i20 which is sp flashable ROM. Download Stock Marshmallow ROM for Symphony i20 from below. You can also check Stock Nougat Firmware for Umi Plus
Installing stock ROM not only Upgrade/Downgrade Symphony i20, but also Unroot Symphony i20. If you ever face any bug, stuck at bootloop or facing any issue and want to revert back to stock Marshmallow ROM then you are in right place. You can easily Download and Install Stock Firmware for Symphony i20.
BENEFIT OF FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE ON Symphony i20 –
- Downgrade – Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade Symphony i20.
- Upgrade – If you’re on Lower version it will also upgrade your phone to a higher version.
- Unroot – You can flash stock ROM to unroot Symphony i20.
- Fix Bootloop – If you ever stuck at bootloop or facing heavy lag then you can flash stock ROM to fix that.
- Revert back to Stock – Flashing Stock Firmware will revert Symphony i20 back to stock state.
- This method only works on Symphony i20.
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
DOWNLOAD STOCK FIRMWARE FOR Symphony i20 –
- Download Stock ROM for Symphony i20
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool for Symphony i20
- Download SP Flash driver and your device driver.
HOW TO INSTALL STOCK FIRMWARE ON Symphony i20
1) Download the latest SP Flash Tool from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download the Stock ROM zip file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now open flash_tool.exe as an administrator.
4) Click on the Download Tab the click on the scatter-loading button.
5) Now select the Scatter-loading file (It should be in ROM Folder with file extension ‘.txt‘)
6) Click on the Download button and make sure all option is checked.
7) Now turn off your device and connect it to your PC via USB Cable with your phone with the battery in it.
8) Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your PC detect your Device.
9) Once the Firmware Flashing process completes, a Green Ring will appear.
10) Done. Now disconnect your device and reboot your device.
11) You can also check the detailed installation process with images from here – Flash Stock ROM on Symphony i20.
This is the complete guide to Download and Stock Firmware for Symphony i20. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.