Here we discuss How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3 Max. Many Android users preferred rooted device as you will gain full access and control of the Android system that runs on your device. After rooting, you can remove the bloatware/Pre-installed system apps, install apps that need root permission, improve the battery life, and various tweaks and customizations. If you are a Vivo V3 Max user and looking for rooting guide, then follow our step-by-step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3 Max.
After flashing TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3 Max, you can install custom ROMs, flash a custom kernel, take nandroid backup, install rooted apps and flash supersu to Root Vivo V3 Max. Installing a custom recovery on Vivo V3 Max will wipe the stock recovery and replace it with a new one. Follow below steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3 Max.
To Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3 Max all you need is a device with an unlocked bootloader, ADB and fastboot driver, TWRP, and SuperSu file. All you have to do is place few simple fastboot commands on the command line. You can check below steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3 Max.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Vivo V3 Max. Don’t try this on any other device.
- A device with an unlocked bootloader is required. (check – how to unlock the bootloader of LG Stylo 2 Plus)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Charge your device to60- 70% to prevent it for the unexpected shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of everything important.
ROOT AND INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Vivo V3 Max
INSTALL TWRP ON Vivo V3 Max
1) First Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock option to install TWRP recovery on Vivo V3 Max. For that –
- Go to Settings> About Device.
- Scroll down and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Developer mode has been enabled on your device.
- Now find USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking and Enable it.
2) Connect your Vivo V3 Max to PC and open command window on the PC by –
- Go to Minimal ADB and fastboot folder.
- Press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in the folder.
- Now click on Open command window here.
3) Now check if your device connected correctly or not by passing below command. If it gives you output serial, then it’s connected otherwise check your device driver.
4) Now Boot Vivo V3 Max into bootloader mode by pressing Volume down + Power button or by using the following command –
adb reboot bootloader
5) Now place the TWRP recovery on adb folder and rename it to recovery.img.
6) Enter the following command to install TWRP on Vivo V3 Max –
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
7) Done! It will flash latest TWRP recovery on Vivo V3 Max.
8) After flashing TWRP On your phone, unplug the USB cable and power it off by taking out the battery and putting it back in. (Follow the below steps right after this step)
ROOT Vivo V3 Max
1) Now Boot your device into TWRP.
2) Click on Install and select SuperSu.zip.
3) Now swipe to flash SuperSu and root Vivo V3 Max.
4) Above step will Root Vivo V3 Max.
5) Done! reboot your device.
This is the easiest way to Root and Install TWRP on Vivo V3 Max. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.