Today we discuss how to Download and Install Stock Firmware for Galaxy Note 7. You can use the firmware to update Galaxy Note 7 to the latest Software version. Installing Stock ROM will Unroot Galaxy Note 7, Downgrade/Upgrade, un-brick, resolve software issues, and more. Download Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware / ROM from below.
Installing stock ROM not only helps you to Unbrick your device or fix software issues but also Unroot Galaxy Note 7. If you ever face any bug, stuck at bootloop or facing any issue and want to revert back to stock ROM then you are in right place. Here we share latest Samsung Galaxy Note 7 firmware. To unbrick your Galaxy Note 7 and revert back to stock, Download Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware / ROM and flash it via Odin.
Galaxy Note 7 is a recently launched flagship device from Samsung, which comes with latest software and hardware. If you bought the device and want to flash Galaxy Note 7 Stock ROM for any reason, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware / ROM for all variants (International/Global, Sprint, T-mobile, Verizon, US Celular, Canadian, and AT&T). Download Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware from below.
BENEFIT OF FLASHING STOCK ROM ON Galaxy Note 7 –
- Downgrade – Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade Galaxy Note 7.
- Upgrade – It will Upgrade Galaxy Note 7 to the latest software version.
- Unroot – You can flash stock ROM to unroot Galaxy Note 7.
- Fix Bootloop – If you ever stuck at bootloop or facing heavy lag then you can flash stock ROM to fix that.
- Revert back to Stock – Flashing Stock Firmware will revert Galaxy Note 7 back to stock state.
- This method only works on Galaxy Note 7 (Download Firmware according to your model number).
- It will wipe your data so take a complete backup before proceeding.
- A battery should be 50-60% to prevent accidental shut down.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We Guidegeekz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Download Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware / ROM –
- Download latest Odin for Galaxy Note 7
Download Galaxy Note 7 Global firmware (SM-N930F/G/H/I)
Download Galaxy Note 7 AT&T firmware (SM-N930A)
Download Galaxy Note 7 Canadian firmware (SM-N930W8)
Download Galaxy Note 7 Chinese firmware (SM-N9300)
Download Galaxy Note 7 Korean firmware (SM-N930K/L/S)
Download Galaxy Note 7 Sprint firmware (SM-N930P)
Download Galaxy Note 7 T-Mobile firmware (SM-N930T)
Download Galaxy Note 7 US Cellular firmware (SM-N930R4)
Download Galaxy Note 7 Verizon firmware (SM-N930V)
How to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 7
1) First, Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock option from setting. For that –
- Go to Settings> About Device.
- Scroll down and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Developer mode has been enabled on your device.
- Now find USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking and Enable it.
2) Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy Note 7 from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Download the Odin from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin file on your PC.
5) Connect your device via data cable to your PC and reboot it into Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter your Samsung Note 7 into download mode –
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Home + Volume Down + Power buttons.
- You see the warning screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
7) In Download mode, ID: COM port turned blue and added message appears in Odin message box if your device is recognized by Odin.
8) If ID: COM don’t turn blue means the device driver is not correctly installed or USB cable may be faulty.
9) Now click on AP/PDA tab and select the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file. (If there are multiple files in Firmware folder then select in their respective fields).
10) Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are ticked(enabled).
11) Click on Start button to start the flashing process. Wait until you see the Pass message on your Odin screen.
12) Done! This will Flash Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 7.
This is the complete list to Download Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware / ROM (All Variants). I’ll add more variants soon. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.